Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Tuesday, April 22, 2008 ,
9:41 PM
I'm tired...

[Am I Exist or NOT!?]

wah... today so busy sia... got 60 pax of Bento set B... in the afternoon... i cook... and Shao gang helped me... and my hand... destroying soon... going to be ugly le... shagg... after that i go help Juan serve customers... ver shagg sia today... so tired... some more ytd i nv slp well... wondering where is FEI FEI.... he slp whole day at home... and nv info me tat whether he reach home or wat... "i noe u tired ar... at least tell me tat u reach home or Singapore ma..." a word of "sorry" also nv said to me... haiz sad la... all u tel me is u r tired... do u noe how worry am i? i tot tat something happen to u... miss e flight or etc...[i feel like i ain't Exist at all...]


*Sign*
[End with a broken heart...]