Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Monday, December 3, 2007 ,
8:47 PM
Life change?

我还是不是我吗?

Y my fren always say...
"When happy times..."
"They didnt share or find u..."
"When they r upset..."
"They will find u..."

Is tis truth?

Today, 3 Dec 2007...

Went to Tanjong Pagar work for 3 hours...
Den stay at Icon until 8pm den go home...
Watch e drama borrow frm Queky...
Title: 1 liter of tears
I cry until ver jialat...
By e time, Juan sms me...
She told me tat...
She wan to come my hus and take her things...
Den i tel her ok...
She ask me...
"Will i hate her?"
"Will u think i Li yong u?"
So i told her...
"Aiya... is ur choice la... I only can accept it"
She say i hurt her with those words i said...
"I'm sorry"
So i asked her...
"Do u think u r LiYong me?"
"Wat u treat me as?"
"If u say i hurt u, wat abt me?"
u noe how i feel?
she said she nv Liyong me..
And treat me as her sister...
And i nv told her how i feel...
Haiz...
A lonely person always hide their feelings...
As they dunno how to express it...
I'm e one who dunno how to express me feelings to ppl...
As i noe who i am...
Watch e drama and smsing...
Make me cry until ver jialat...
I always think tat i'm silly... or dumb?
Suddenly felt ver tired in everything...
Wish to give up...
But... i cant...

4 more days coming... Shan's birthday!
tis week only work mon, wed and sun...
thurs and fri leh?
thurs got exam at 3pm...
After tat go JB with Jason...
Fri go Sentosa with my ITE classmates...
Graduate le...
so fast seh...
Times really pass fast...
As e leafs fall...
Another day coming...

My soul... guide me through...
-= Tear =-