Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Wednesday, December 19, 2007 ,
12:40 AM
Everything change

I'm i e one change?

Or ppl around me changing?

Things getting weird and worst...

How long can i tahan leh?

Haiz... i really dunno...

I think i goin insane soon...

Ver soon...

In fact...

I am still CAI YI ZHEN...

A quiet and lonely gal...

Wan to be with her beloved forever...

Tat's all she wan...

Jason Lau Chean Fung!!
I wan to tel u tat i love u
Till the end of time

With every breath of mine,

I'll hold you by my side
But i'll rest in peace,

My sweet heart would you

Let me die in your arms with you
Only you can stop the rain tonight
Only you can make my world so bright,

Life, no longer empty,
With you in my heart...


I Love Ya till the end of my Life...