Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Thursday, December 20, 2007 ,
5:20 PM
Bored part 2

Haiz... so sian... 2molo need to work seh... so bored...

Today wake up at 12nn...
Bcos of my nephew...
He damn nosie...
Cant slp so well tis few days...
Mum also gt no mood taking care of him...
Everyday keep shouting at him...
Haiz... so beh tahan him...
When can he behave? Haiz....
Play game e whole day...
So shagg...
Juan ask me whether on thurs(Today) got work anot?
I say nope... y?
She wan to find me...
I say really anot...
In e end? Sms me and ask me Icon gt open anot...
Haiz... Is she really wanna to find me?
Or wat? Haiz... forget it...
Jus wanna be alone...
Things change...

Tot of asking him wanna come my hus for steamboat on new year...
Den stay over nite or something else...
But...
I think no need le ba...
He have his programs...
His colleague going his hus on new year...
So... nah... Haiz...
Dunno la...