![]() My beloved boy Destin. ♥ |
||
|
|
Monday, November 12, 2007
,
12:09 AM
Sian...
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 Today time really pass very slow... Work until 10.30pm den after work... Shagg ar... And I one whole day haven eat anything yet... Only eat one Karage, drink one bottle of Green tea and drink one small packet of Nutri-tea.... My whole breakfast, lunch and dinner... Poor me... isn't it? Thinking of something stupid again while on my way home... Thinkin of... "If one day u fall in love with someone, wat will u do?" To me... I love the person very deep... And I get hurt easily... And I will cry like hell... But... I will let him go... If he really love the person... I cant hold him back... So just wish them Xin fu... "You make choices and you don't look back" At least I did my best for the person I love... And I will thank the person I loved with no regrets... Tis is all I can do... A girl tat lack of someone's love... With no regrets if anything happen to her... She give everything tat she have to him... 我爱他... 我想陪他到永远... 你愿意吗? 和你在一起, 我真得很开心... 我想你也是吧? 可是... 我不想你瞒着我... 甜言蜜语的对其他人... 可能会让她误会... 而你以为好玩? 还是说, 我太sensitive了? 会不会有一生一世? 到永远呢? Wat will be ur ans? Hmmm? o.O? |
|