Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Thursday, October 18, 2007 ,
7:17 PM
WWWWWWWWwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

WWWWWAAAAHHHHH~~~~!!!!!
I wan to cry le la...
My hair all cui dao wan le... T_T
Haiz...
Today actually wan to trim my hair de...
Cut thin thin de...
But all cui le... T_T
My boss say:
Ur colouring make ur hair all cui dao le...
I also noe ar...
Cos last time I go do colouring and highlight...
Den...
He ask where is e highlight?
All fade le... become brown...
He said e person who help u do ur hair...
Sure fail de...
Haiz...
I ver shang xin ar...
I see my hair until like tat...
Wei yi can help is either do treatment or Reborning...
Treatment = $65
Reborning = $180
For my length...
WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!
Sad la sad la... T_T
But treatment need to do many times leh...
Haiz... need time to think...
My ke lian de hair... T_T
I learn my lesson le la...
WWWWWAAAAHHHHH~
My hair ar.... T_T
And he ask me to cut den reborning...
Cheaper... $160
I dunwan...
I wan it long....
Grow longer... =P
WWWWAAAAHHHH~
My hair.... ='(
SHANG XIN LA! T_T

Haiz... ytd Nite i wrote a comment for my ex-bf...
I wish him a early birthday...
His birthday is on 23 Oct...
He wrote me a msg and he say he sing a song...
Tis is wat he write...

Hi yee zhen how r u?? i just came back to singapore for few week.. after tat i need to go again.. i very miss last time when we together tat time.. but i know now cannot happen again, hope u will not angry.. i leant alot of thing at there.. wish to share with u.. i until now never go for another gf becos in my heart i only have u.. i just waiting for the time tat we maybe can together again.. and i also want to say very sorry to u, tat i last time hurt u so much. and also nv care for ur feeling.. when i at there i know i was so bad in last time.. but now i change alot already know how to care for others feeling already.. can i ask u something tat is, if i got another chance to ask for u to be together again.. will u give me another chance to be together with u again?? i know need alot of time.. but i can tell u, tat i can wait when i working in other country.. is just see will u give me another chance anot.. i know maybe 5 years , 10 years , more or never.. but i will just waiting.. cos u in my heart is the best one, and i last time that i do not how to keep it.. here is the song is for u..

sorry to u
when i hurt u too much
cos i was so stupid
tat have someone love me so much
i do not know how to love it back
and i keep on hurting u

hoping in the world
she will give me another chance
to be together with her
for the rest of my life

i will take care
of u in my life
for de rest of my time

hope u dun angry with it, also i know my english is still not good yet, to type in the message on it..

If u not happy now a times, u can message me to friendster message.. when i came back to singapore or at there i will check my e-mail also will reply to u.. cos i still loving with you.. than i will stop here already.. hope u will reply me also:

take care of urself
stay healthy
keep smiling like this :P haha
miss you

No point waiting for me...
I wont be back tgt with u de...
I really scare of u le...
U hav to head for ur new life...
Think abt ur future...
Haiz...
Alt u r my first love...
Be with u going 3 yrs...
Being tgt with u I'm ver happy...
Wat I wan...
U try ur best to give me...
But... ur violent... I'm scare...
I dunwan a 4th or 5th time...
No one slap or beat me be4...
Expect my parents...
I'm really scare...
Very scare... T_T