Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Wednesday, October 17, 2007 ,
9:14 PM
Thinking...

Another day has pass...
And I have no life...
A boring life?
Today meet Charles...
Actually wan go watch movie with Charles and Juan...
But Juan not free...
So left me and Charles...
I meet Charles at Bedok...
Bcos I ard 5pm after sch le...
Den meet him go makan lor...
Go hawker eat malay's food...
Very nice leh... =3
I pass him a Friendship band...
Ytd, 16 Oct 2007, Charles birthday...
He was very happy tat many ppl wishes him A Happy Birthday... =)
We talk alot while we r walking... rest for awhile le...
He send me to mrt station den he go home le...
In e train... while I'm listening to my mp3...
A song called Ming tian guo hou....
I keep on repeating...
And think of many many things...
And I feel like crying...
But I nv...
The song very matched me...
Haiz...

I was thinking tat...
Will he come and visit me when I'm sick?
Hug me when I needed e most?
Kiss me to warm my heart?
Touch my head to make me feel tat u always there for me?
Or...
A lier lie once...
Forever a lier?
Or...
I'm jus a big lier?
Will he care abt me?
Will he treat me as the same when we 1st met?
Or...
When we 1st met, starting treat u gd...
When a few mths later started to ignore u?
Avoid u?
Izzit true, if a couple love each other...
They will tell each other
"I Love U"
"I Miss U"
"I Want u"
"I Want to be with u 4eva"?
Not write but to say?
Will he do tat?
No one is Perfect...
Wan a story tat is Perfect?
It wont happen ba...
It's all depend on God or Fate to decide ur path...
The path u go...
It's jus like a dream...
When u awake...
It goes PROOF!!
And it's gone...
And it's steaded as Memories...
True or False?
Sweet talks = Fake!

我很蠢吧?还是傻?还是笨?