Monday, October 29, 2007
,
11:04 AM
Sick!
Saturday, 27 Oct 07...
Tis is e Last wk working at Lawry's... sad huh!? T_T
Damn slack and ver sian... long time nv peel potato le...
And i peel it for 2 days... lolx... after work le...
We go Paragon basement Tori-Q find Keefe for confirming our schedule for next wk...
Si Keefe got something wan to tel me... end up is "I say again ar..." and alien cant scan e sensor...
Wah... so ver beh tahan leh... -_-"
After tat we go CK tangs Tori-Q find HuiLing and Wendy...
Chat for a while...
And Wendy ask me out, cos she wan to smoke...
So I acc her lor... haiz...
After she smoke finish le we go back...
Den I go Takashimaya Library meet my laogong...
When reach home le... He sick le... den I stay over nite and take care of him...
cos he 2molo going to work...
Sunday, 28 Oct 07...
Morning wake up... time to go work... and I'm late... jialat...
He still abit blur blur... cos he sick...
And i told him tat if u really beh tahan see can go home early ant...
Den he say ok...
While working, he sms me... he told me tat he go home le...
Cos he really beh tahan liao... den i reply him to drink more water
After work le...
Is e last day working at Lawry's... will miss e ppl and e place...
We take photos tgt...
Wan Wan, Khang Khang, Zhen Zhen

Juan, Ram, Zhen

1 server, 2 Bar tander and 1 little chef

Whahaha! =D

Ermmmmm....

Lao Pa and Nu er...

Lao Pa Missing...

Lao Pa kana bully...

Yeah!

Aiya!
Kitchen chefs...

Wen Wen and Zhen Zhen

Ah Khang and Ah Zhen

I will miss them lots...
Thanks for taking care of me
And Thanks for teaching me so much things...
Thanks alot guys...
MUACKXX!!!! I LOVE U ALL!!! XD
After taking photos...
I go find my laogong...
Go his hus... taking care of him...
Help him wash his clothes and cook hotdog using oven...
And watch movie with him...
U noe wat... he so huai!
Call him dun eat mamee and kana caught eating by me...
Promise me le still eat... so HUAI!
Somemore wan to drink sweet sweet de drinks...
Slap u! Slap slap slap slap u!!!! -_-
Monday, 29 Oct 07...
In e morning... his phone keep ringing...
9am go out frm his hus and he recover abit le...
I go home and he go work at Sentosa...
Hahaha... he bring his lappy go... so ke lian... lolx...
Need to do paper work... lolx.... XD
Haiz... sian ar... still need to go sch...
Really sian...
After sch le... gonna meet Wen Wen...
Help her install AVG and microsoft words and etc...
So hungry... I wanna eat!!!! T_T