Sunday, October 7, 2007
,
12:42 AM
sian half
Ah Quek the cutest in Tanjong Pagar Icon Village...

Always kana scold by Lai Choon the manager...
Tue, 2 Oct 2007, I did alot of wrong things...
haiz... jialat sia me... =(
我害到你被骂!真的很 sorry...
I ver guilty leh... see you cover me and kana scold...
haiz... dunno wat am I thinking...
feel like slapping myself to wake up....
He gave me a little bear holding a rose...
a ver cute bear... i like it alot... thx!^^
.jpg)
Sat, after work go far east buy things...
Juan bought me a office wear...
I like it alot...! thx Juan! =3
.jpg)
and I go ThinkWhite to pay the installment...
after tat go Bugis walk walk and accompany ah Wan go play Dota...
I play until half le, I go play Audition...
den time up le...
go meet up with HuiLing go makan...
den go home le...
I bought a couple shirt... ver nice lor... so cute...
.jpg)
and I bought a skirt.... kns lor... too small le... I cant wear... damn it... sad la...
.jpg)
Yeah! today Jason is coming back le...!^^