Many things changed...
Life also changing le...
Thinking also changing...
And u, urself also change le...
Be a good person to others is hard...
And u will be thinking,
Will they appreciate it? o.O
I'm tired to be a hao hao nu ren le...
But... tis is my path...
Haiz... (-_-)
Juan ar...
alt I'm ver disappointed...
But... tis is ur life... =)
I can help u once or twice....
But not forever...
U also have ur own path...
Everytime u mus think twice be4 u do ur things...
One day, u will change ur habit de...
I trust u can do it de...
The time is up le...
Time to go back to Paragon and work Tori-Q le...
But... I will miss them de... ah Quek and Choon...
Tis 2 joker... fun to be with...
But...
One day I will be back at Icon Tori-Q de...
Let fate and God decide...
I trust them...
Ah Quek and Choon!
mus wait for me to be back ar... =)
Si Ben Dan! u keep saying "u bei pan us"
Haiz... sad la... dun say le la...
wo ye bu xiang de...
wo zhen de hen xiang liu de... T_T
Haiz...
Haiz... ytd everyone so moody...
Mr Jason, he was piss off by his hus...
Cos his living room was zhuang xiu...
Bcos of e floor...
Makes all bedrooms so dusty...
All his stuff all kana dust...
And he was ver Du Lan...
Haiz... I'm so SHAGG ar!
I also noe u Du Lan ma...
Haiz... Wat to do?
Haiz...
Haiz...
Haiz...
我疯了!