![]() My beloved boy Destin. ♥ |
||
|
|
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
,
9:54 PM
Haiz.....
Haiz....
Today I slp whole day sia... Maybe too tired le ba... But... I think someone sms me in the morning... I dunno I received it or I'm still dreaming.... o.O? I set alarm at 945am... cos need to wake my laogong up... Is this a miracle? he pick up my phone wo! Everytime he nv pick my phone de... Always call him den he press away de... Or I'm still dreaming? Den I slp back.... zZz~ Ard 130pm like tat I woke up... Wash my face, brush my teeth... And Makan... Today dunno y... My stomach ver pain... Went to the toilet ard 2 times... Weird... dunno gt eat something wrongly ant... lolx... Thinking of my homeworks... 15 leh... But I ask Mr Tan need how many? U noe wat he say? DO AS MANY AS U CAN! DIE LE LA!!!! X_X I need to JiaYou le... T_T I think until my head going burst le.... Den too tired le... I slp again... ard 4 like tat I slp... Den every hour I wake up onces... Many ppl msn me... I reply le... I slp back again... zZz... lolx... Den my dad came in my room... Cos he wan to charge his hp... And talk to me... He say wah... Nowadays nv go home hor... Den I still blur blur one... I ans him Hmmm orh... Den Slp again... Jialat la me... Zzz... I still feel like slping... YAWN~ zZz.... |
|