Monday, October 22, 2007
,
9:45 PM
Chalet!!
20 Oct 2007, SatWake up at 9am... cos gonna go work at Lawry's...
Wah... Lawry's gt so many things happen all of a sudden...
Got one uncle call Sammy, he hav no respect for others...
And he hav a ver bad attitude... small thing only and he think he's rite...
Haiz... soon will kana sack one day de... so bad temper...
After work actually waiting for ah Khang go buy foods for Sun's chalet de...
Cos he say he 530pm den after work... so we wait lor...
While waiting...
We went to Paragon, Tori-Q find Keefe... to plan our schedule...
Den buy Pork with Asparagus to eat...
Den gt one gal call Faust, wah I ask her y she haven add me at msn...
She didn't reply me... den I ask her gt miss me...
She nv reply me again... suan le... kns sia... so mei li mao lor...
At least reply me a yes or no ma... sian diao...
Den I hack care her le... I disturb Keefe.... Alien workshop... lolx... =P
He keep on laughing... siao sia he... lolx...
Hai shi ah Tong hao... at least he reply me tat he gt miss me... LOLx!
After tat we go CK Tangs find HuiLing...
Is like WOW... I was talking to wendy... Wei en keep looking at me... LoLx
Juan told me... hahaha... ah Quek sms me and asked me still at Paragon...
Den i keep changing e place... lolx.... I asked him wat time meet? he say 6pm lor
Is like too late le ba... cos I meeting ah Khang ma...
Den end up meet ah Quek until nite...
We went CK Tangs again... cos Queker wan to find Wendy...
And he bought 2 Karage... one stick gt 2... so I eat one and Juan eat one...
Not bad lor... lolx...
Den we went to Far East acc him find clothes...
End up we go Heeren... and also... he cant find wat he wanted... LoLx! x_x
Den we take Neo Print... laugh while designing... and i hav no time to design... LoLx...
After tat we went Cine eat dinner... I call ah Khang... he say e things they bought is alr done...
So we go by our own lor... Me and Juan eat Japanese food and Queker eat Korean food at food court... he eat spicy and I cant eat... so I try lor... Wah eat le my face change liao... so spicy...
eat until so fierce...

too concentrating eating...

Dunno when take de... O.o?

See wat he's doin?

Juan keep taking photo... I also dunno... o_O" den we go walk walk again... he bought 3 boxer... lolx... =X After tat we go Plaza Singapura arcade play game... Wah I change money liao...
And I was waiting cos someone playing Rock Fever 4... And I didn't start playing yet... T_T
Cos my Laogong reaching le... so nv play... kns... I sian diao...
Reach his hus... we ate cheese hotdog... so nice... At nite I slp at 4am...
Cos I watch with him a movie... and he watch half way tat he wanna slp le... den I cal him go slp lor...
21 Oct 07, Sun
Den e next day in e morning 9am my alarm rung... I off it and continue slping... until 10am I faster wake up and go work le...
Den after work le... I wait for Wendy and Mandy until 5pm... Cos going Chalet after tat... hehe...
We went to Mandy's hus and bath and cut fruits den go Bedok buy trash bag and water... We meet Ge Ge(ah how) and ah Wan at mrt station... den take train go Pasir Ris...
The chalet is at downtown east Coasta sand... where my 17th brithday celebrated at there...
So fun u noe... play until 630am den slp... Who got go leh?
Cody and her bf, Mandy, Dolleen, Chhris, ah Khang, ah Beh, Wendy, ah How, ah Wan, Shawn, ah Seng, Regin and Sha... plus me... LoLx...
Dunno who bring a frying Pan... Man for Pork chop... (=^_^=) so nice lor... Wendy cook de...
Ver Ver nice super nice... and we ate many many BBQ foods... and got mushroom too... I haven try tat... hahaha... den we ate a big potato chips... fruits... and we play die di... (big 2) loser need to be punish... 1st round is Mandy... she only do 5 sits-up... and 2nd round, I kana... I dance lor... Walau... so pai seh sia... I dance in front got so many cameras... wah... ver pai seh la... Cody still take 2 tissue give me and use tat and dance... so ma lu lor... den we change game... we play Wu Gui... loser need to sing a song... den ah Ben lose... he nv sing lor... nt fair de... T_T... Heng ar... ah Seng, Shawn, Regin and Sha haven come ar... if nt they keep laughing at me... aiYo... we celebrate ah Khang's birthday earlier... actually his birthday is on e 24th Oct... we celebrate finish le e spotlight suddenly turn off... cos is ard 1130pm all mus go back to their room... den Regin bring Uno cards come... LoLx... Regin so ke lian... keep on taking e cards... hahaha... after tat... wendy and chhris go slp for a while and waked up again... while they r slping... only me, Dolleen, Shawn, Regin and Sha... so we play Uno again... Regin kana draw 20 cards... LoLx... and I so slack... I finish e game 1st... Shawn wan to hai me lor... I noe it... so I hai him back... hahaha... den ard 5am plus they r back in e room... is like ver squeeze lor... ah Beh, ah Khang and ah Wan jump up e bed and squeeze me lor... wah... somemore I was playing Uno wo... den after tat they wanna slp de... wanna slp wanna slp... until 630am all slp... zZz... ke lian de ah Seng and Shawn need to wake up at 7 or 730am... cos need to work... den in e morning... ah Beh and Dolleen went home le... 4 beds... 2 beds left ah Khang, me and Chhris slping after ah Beh go le... 1 bed left Sha, Regin and Wendy slp... another 1 bed is ah How and ah Wan slp... slp until 9am all waked up... cos be4 10am need to return e keys le... if nt, need to pay another $100 plus... hahaha... might nite kana complain tat we r too noise le... kana warning... we return e keys to e main and we all went home... wah... I reach home at 1130am... den i meet Yen at 12nn take train go sch... actually sch end at 6pm de... heng teacher let us go earlier cos she sick... den i reach home by 5pm... den i go slp... so tired... zZz slp until 9pm den wake up... wah... really ver fun and tired... zZz...