![]() My beloved boy Destin. ♥ |
||
|
|
Friday, October 5, 2007
,
12:16 AM
Blur o.O?
Haiz...
wat happen to me tis few days? Y I so blur tis few days? haiz... wat am I thinking leh? Ermmmm... I dunno also... =( On Mon... 1 Oct 2007, I stay over nite frm Sat to Mon at my laogong's hus... A strange thing happen on Sat nite... the time is goin 1am le... sharmaine knock his room's door... and say... kor kor Jason... the floor come out... den... we when out see... in a big living room... e floor really come out sia... LIVE show sia... I first time see the floor come out... so jialat u noe... and ver shock! o.O Sister sure ver shang xin... Sun.... in the morning he late for work again... den he ard 1130am like tat go work... I slp until 1pm den wake up... I help him pack his room and wash his clothes... den help Sister move things to her room... bcos the living room's floor really ver jialat jialat liao... den ard 6pm... I go buy makan... Sister go buy 4D and ask me to buy... den buy lor... I ate chicken rice... after tat I go back to his room and watch spider man 3... not bad la e show... watch finish le I go bath den go Compass Point buy cd and meet him... den go for a walk jiu go home le... Mon... he going back to Malaysia for 1 week... sad le... I accompany him to Yio Chu Kang take train go Krangi mrt... I hug him and I start to cry... he ask me wat happen... y cry... call me to tel him... and I say wo bu she de ni... and u noe wat he say... only go for 1 week ma... haiz... really miss him alot... haiz... |
|