![]() My beloved boy Destin. ♥ |
||
|
|
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
,
1:27 PM
wah... new hp nia...
Wah.... Ytd... I over slept again... actually need to wake up at 7am de... den I blur blur of e alarm and I sleep back... until 11am I wake up... I become so lazy le... jialat... O.o my mum call me and ask me wan to eat wat... I say say eat cha shao fan lor.... den she call me again.. cos no cha shao fan... den i say prawn noodle lor... den she say ok... after eating my food le... I go bath and go find my hubby... =3 he ar... still sleeping like a pig... so lazy... hahaha... Wah... he's thinking of buying handphone... den he ask me wan to buy anot... Erm... wan ant leh... think ver long nia... den ard 4pm like tat we went compass point de M1 shop... u noe wat? we sign up and is until my name... we tot of taking e SunTalk IDD 80 de... end up I below 21 years old cannot use IDD... stupid sia... den we take SunTalk IDD 100 instead... den my hubby say(and pinch me) see la... u under 21... den I lolx lor... den I say ok lor... when I 21 le den buy... lolx... and now... we bought e phone le... I tel him is my phone le... bcos is under my name... hahaha... he laugh... and say ok... I take e phone u help me pay bill... wah... win le lor... I tel him I dun pay for him and... let it cut off... also no use ma... also I kana wat... cos until my name... =__=" no diff... den go cold storage buy yogurt for at nite eat de... hehe... den we go KFC eat... he so pro sia... eat le cai fan still eat one ribs and half of my coconut pie... and drink half of me Mug... more den half le... I only drink some... T_T Hmmm.... den after tat I saw someone so familiar... u noe who... is siao manie... I think she meet her frenz... den we go home le... =3 we talk alot ytd... like traveling... he ask me wan to go where... I say anything lor... See where u wan to bring me go... Cos I nv go travel be4 ma... longest is 3 days... haiz... so... I wish tat he bring go me go many many fun places... =3 and... he say tat... our 1st stop is meet e parent... I heard le... I ver Jing Zhang le... wah... on tat day I sure ver ver jialat de... oh my god!!! I ver Jing zhang... (='_'=) oh my god oh my god!!! lolx... he ar.... frm e time we bought e phone he looked ver long... keep looking at e phone... he like it alot... =3 he asked me... I give u... u wan ma? and I say... I dun wan... Cos I like Nokia more... I'm Nokia's fan~ hahaha... I tel him u use la... u say le ma... Dote urself... I told him I wan to buy camera... he say... u wan camera phone or camera? I say camera of cos... I wan SONY de =3 wah... he so clever sia... he noe I wan SONY T20 de camera... I was like... eh? how u noe de? he pinch me again... he so huai... keep pinching me... I tel him... Ni Yi Tian Bi Yi Tian Huai... wah... he pinch me again... T_T den... ard 12plus le... his mouth itchy... wan to makan... den I stay in his room... lying on e bed listen to music... den we sleep le... hahaha... early in e morning 5am... his alarm rings... and he off it... go back to sleep... hahaha... den ard 930plus he Work up and chiong to bath room... cos he go work ma... so sweet of him... hehe... =3 a gd bye kiss on my forehead and he told me tat he's off to work... and... =O muackx!! hehe =3 wah... so sweet le... so happy... hehe... den ard 11plus i go bath jiu take train go home le... cos... 4pm need to go Tori-Q work nia... ard going 3pm meet Juan go work tgt... =3 My mind is thinking of u... MyBoy... =3
Jason Laogong! =3 你啊!一天比一天还要可爱! 我爱你!=3 |
|