Wednesday, September 12, 2007
,
9:20 PM
tired
wah... ytd i go roller blade with my laogong, ah Khang, Chhris and Wendy... WOW... I fall down sia... ard 5 to 6 times... so shiok... lolx... my laogong too... fall down 2 to 3 times I think... lolx... (='_____'=) so mu lu sia... gt one time is ah Khang hai wo de... T_T but hor... my beloved laogong 1st time roller blade aint so bad... and we wear couple T-shirt... hehe... ver happy le... =) and we took picture... hahaha... laogong ar... u so bad... I reach ur hus le... u bully me... keep pinching me... T_T hehe... ur hair hor... hmmm... lolx... better den last time le... bcos long liao ma... nicer... hehe (='_____'=) hehe... Laogong ar... u so ke ke read books leh... but got one pic i take look ver natural le... hehe... love u sooooo much... ^^ u so ke ai...
.jpg)
ytd stay over nite at his hus... we watch movie until half... den slp liao... Wah... today I so Yao suan bei tong sia... slp until so shiok in e morning... den ard 11am BING BING PANG PANG... so noise... hard to slp sia... T_T haiz... ke lian de laogong wake up so early go work... wish he can hug hug me slp... =) I like him when he sayang my head... hugs me while slping... A kiss when he go work... so sweet... =3 love him when he sayang me... alot alot alot alot..... wahahaha...
today I go Monsoon dye hair... Erm... I dye for 2 hours plus... too long le ba... but is cheap... for me $37 only... colour and highlight... Juan's fren help me dye de... JiaYou JiaYou... e future me also will be like u... so JiaYou ba... be fast... =)