Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Tuesday, September 18, 2007 ,
12:39 AM
meaningful day

Erm.... Ytd my classmates and I so Jing Zhang... Cos today is our PRESENTATION of our portfolio!!! so scary sia... is like so many teachers in the class... Got... Mr Tan, Ms Lya, Mr Tim, Mr West and Mr Ethan... WOW... I tot Mr Ethan very fierce... but... no leh... he ok ok one nia... wah... I so Jing Zhang tat my heart dropping out... and MeiLing keep making me... make until I more Jing Zhang... so scary... only present 5 works only... 20 works I jialat liao... dunno wat to say... is like OH MY GOD!!! wat to say sia... oh my god!!! my 1st presentation is my Digital Painting of my hubby... and... when I speak... I dunno wat I'm talking... I'm stun... and my mind goes blank... jialat hor... lolx... den... after presentation le... we go for Ms Wendy lesson... kns sia... say got test end up Ms Wendy go M.I.A le... bluff us sia... den we go home le...

I went Lawry's meet Ah Khang... he's doin something... and i dunno wat is tat... but hor... is like ver er xin leh... I feel like vomitting... den Ah Khang say..."dun like tat leh... is food leh... ppl eating u noe..." I lolx... den I go see Ah Wan... he look sad... I was wondering y? den I go ask Ah Khang y he look so sad... and he say... he kana cut his finger... den I say oh... den I go find Ah Wan... I tel him dun sad la... and ask him his finger pain? and I told him I always kana cut by e plastic thing... he say haiz... pain lor.... ke lian de Ah Wan... no one pei him... I think ytd he sure ver sian one... ke lian... after tat me and Ah Khang go Lucky Plaza eat Ho Fan... very nice... hehe... and we talk so many things... den we go take bus at Heeren... waiting for bus 190 to Plaza Sing... we saw 2 bus 190 came... and we went to the 1st one... the bus go le... bcos he saw his fren... talk until e bus go... den we take the 2nd bus... the driver ask y nv take the 1st bus? we say talk to fren until e bus go liao... hahaha... Wah... we talk until ver late... ard 6 hours... so long sia... ard 11pm I take bus go home... lolx... Ah Khang tel me alot of his story... ver meaningful... to me la... he teach new stuff... but he say... I say alr jus forget hor... den I say ok lor...

Tonite is Juan Birthday... Happy Birthday to ya... XiuJuan... A year older le... Time to think le... JiaYou wo...!!! my wish for u is... Smile Always and everyday happy go lucky... lastlong with ur boyboy...^^