Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Tuesday, September 18, 2007 ,
1:14 AM
A cake ah khang and ah how do...

Sun... A cake tat Ah Khang and Ah How do.... so big diff seh... see for urself... lolx...

Ah Khang doin touch up...

Ah How And Ah Khang doin touch up...

Ah Khang's Cake...

Ah How's Cake...

Ah How's Cake not balance...

lolx.... funny rite... lolx... Wah... after Work le... we go meet ah beh and ah kit... 2 of them go watch movie... me,Juan,ah khang, ah Wan go sing K... so high sia... so sHiok... only me and ah khang sing so many songs... so high... I like siao cha bo... lolx... and ver cold also...

Handsome ah khang singing...

I sing so high... until I stand up...

I'm siao cha bo...

Juan singing...

so high!!!! lolx.... So crazy on tat day.... WOO HOO!!!! MuhAhA....