Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Monday, August 27, 2007 ,
9:34 PM
Woo Hoo...

Haiz... I jus came home... today go Paragon interview for tori-Q... I meet Jackson and Ivan there... and I'm late... lolx... cos Juan meet me at clementi 1st... so we go buy food le den go meet them... when we reach Paragon... me and Juan go find Jackson and I saw Zhou Hui,Yi Xiong, Ivan's fren, Ivan and Jackson... Wah... so many ppl come... hahaha... Yeah! 2molo take class photo again... Shiok! tis time sure 100% got my face inside... =D I cant wait to take... hehe... after e interview, e person say go back and wait for e call... den ok lor... same old things... jus wait... den Rodney wanna to meet me and Juan... be4 tat... we went Lawry's to take Juan's ring...

At Lawry's... only ah Yap, ah Seng, Ah Wan and my lao pa(Kenneth) were in the kitchen... they r sooo... free... but den... slowly busy liao... hahaha... and Charles... he tel us tat he bought his stuffs at bugis for e Rock Star party... I cant wait to see him wear...^^ And I'm soooo EXCITED!^^ Hmmm... many ppl ask Kenneth wat he wear on tat nite... and he say...

Kenneth: "Hmmm... dunno leh... anyhow wear lor..."
Charles: "Must wear like Rock star leh..."
Juan: " Kenneth, u wear hot pants la... nice leh..."
YiZhen: "(Laughs)"
Charles: " Kenneth wear wat to go? I will help u wan la..."
Kenneth: "I wan to paint my nails black... U 2 help me paint... but hor... I got Work 2molo leh... how sia..."
YiZhen: " aiya... nvm wan la... after e party use nails remover and remove lor... lolx!"
Juan: " ya lor... so easy..."
Charles: "Kenneth, u mus wear ur pants tight tight den nice..."
Kenneth: " aiya... I dunno la... Jus anyhow wear can alr..."
Juan: " aiya! jus wear hot pants la! sexy ma like tat..."
All: "(Laughs)"

hahaha.... tsk tsk tsk... poor ah Wan kana bully by Kenneth... and always kana bully by us... ah Wan also same age with me... tis yr 18... but... I'm e smallest... T_T haiz... also good la anyway... =D New staffs joining Lawry's too... in e kitchen... one call Shawn and another one call Jason... Law... haas... I noe too many Jason liao... lolx... still ok la... Haiz... Eddie and ah Yap resigning le... tis month jiu cannot see them le... haiz... sad sia... Eddie look abit like my real brother... so look alike sia... I will miss them de...


After leaving Lawry's, we go meet Rodney... Wow! I ver long time nv see Rodney seen last yr I think... our last outing is go sing K at party world... den we went Far East together... Rodney de fren wan to buy watch... Juan and me jiu go buy some Rock Star things... Haiz... I still dunno wat to wear... still thinking... Yeah! go pub! Hav Fun and relax... drink to get Drunk...! hehe!^^ I'm insane! after tat jiu go home le... Haiz... Sian... Homework again...! zZz... o.O