Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Friday, August 31, 2007 ,
11:22 PM
Wakakaka

Haiz... kns sia today... ard 2pm den go Sec sch visit teachers... but hor... too late liao le... -_-" diao lor... all teachers go hotel eat... after tat... we went to Sec sch ard 10 mins jiu come out liao... stupid sia... somemore walk go far seh... haiz... Nice smell become smelly liao... lolx... den we walk back to west coast court there and go take bus go town... I pei Juan go Tori-Q training for 2 hours... she's confuse but she learn fast... not so bad la... training still got $5 to take... den I cant stay there bcos e manager is there... and say dun talk while she's Working... den I say oh ok lor... den I went to Lawry's...

At Lawry's... I talk to so many ppl... I'm insane... bcos they ask me y I'm here...? den I say "bcos I miss u ma..." to e servers and Chefs... o.O I siao liao... wahahaha... den I went find Charles at e bar... and talk many many things... he understand all e things I say...very few ppl will understand e situation... jus like me... he say some of my problems is jus similar like him... but... his worst... he told me... Yap... maybe he's right... I have e same thinking with him... haiz... anyway... I dunno la... Wendy asked me on sept wan go back wif her? go play... I reply her... "I wish..." I'm a kind of sad... cos now is study time... cant go travel... haiz... Next yr going ShenZen... but.. my dad say there too messy le... Mr Tim also say... but Jason Laogong say "Is next yr goin ma" haiz... 烦啊烦啊! 嘿~ 我不知道啊! o.O Go other place ba...^^

I wait for Juan at Lawry's... I go Lawry's find ppl to talk... so lonely... lolx... den juan dismiss le she come Lawry's find me... den we stay down there chit chatting... after tat accompany Juan go M1 shop check her bill... den I change my Sim card... bcos e Sim card ver old liao... abt 5 yrs plus... WOW! hahaha... serve us de person ver nice looking sia... lolx... ( ='_'= ) but... I think he married le la... hahaha... =X den... we went to Lawry's locker there... so ku ku sia... e room... lolx... tigger taking his stuffs and go home... me and Juan jiu wait for ah Beh until 8pm go bugis shopping... end up... ah Beh bought a Jean and a T-shirt for Monday party... lolx... he spend $67 for 2 things... he left a belt and one pair of shoes... on Sunday... we go see again... go shopping!!^^ I also wan to shop... T_T wahhh...... Haiz... I didnt eat my dinner sia... my throat abit pain sia... dunno y... maybe at Lawry's eat e dunno wat pudding plus e chocolate den my throat become like tat ba... T_T haiz... I think Tori-Q is my dinner ba... eat it in e afternoon... o.O haiz~