Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Monday, August 27, 2007 ,
3:21 PM
my 1st DG painting completed

Today I didnt go sch.... bocs I over slept.... I wake up at 1pm... I sleep so long... and when I wake up... my mum went out le... Heng she got cook lunch... If not I need to go down and buy food... so ma fan...

Alone at home in a tiny little room of mine... do homework and one of my digital painting is completed... I modify some of it... but... dunno nice anot... I wish to print out and give it to him... =D lolx... dunno he wan anot... =X take a look it...

A picture I use...

A picture I Digital paint...

How izzit? look alike? lolx... and tis is e 1st time doing it... =D still not bad la hor...? o.O