Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Thursday, August 23, 2007 ,
10:27 PM
A Miracle?

Today...
In e Morning when i woke up... A feeling tat make me uncomfortable... dunno y... too suddenly le... tis few days, I'm so stressed up... my freaking class's computers all kana virus sia... all my classmates didn't dare to put their thumb drive in e stupid damn com... later kana virus jiu jialat liao...

Haiz... Digital Painting make me sick... alt is fun... but y i always stuck in e eyes part leh... WALAU! I wanna cry le la... dammit seh! -_-" Aiyo! tis few days ar... Zhou Hui, MeiLing and Jackson keep cursing me go BBQ on 26 sept... and FINALLY their wish come true... KNS seh! haiz... 20 pieces of Works for portfolio... dunno wan to put wat shit sia... haiz...

Erm....
Actually on 26 sept going travel de... but leh... jus e final step for my dad to approved me going wif my laogong... end up my laogong called me and say he Oct start new job le... den postpone le... mus wait until next yr le... dunno can go ant... haiz... I wish to travel!!!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!! T_T (will my wish cum true?) Hmmm.... Hols cuming le... i wan to WORK WORK WORK and EARN $$$... and save it!!!

I Miss you!!! Jason laogong!