Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Sunday, August 26, 2007 ,
2:06 AM
Haiz~

Haiz.... ytd nite Juan stay over nite at my hus... haiz... I share my xin shi to Juan... she say she find my relationship ver messy... but... I dunno... I find tat I had no topic to talk to him(Laogong) dunno y... maybe too silence le... Or... I'm jus like my elder brother...? scare to talk? scare say wrong words? or hurt ppl feeling? I dunno... =( haiz... I dunno wat I'm thinking... or I jus wasting my time thinking of tis stupid stuff? haiz... sometimes... I think my Laogong is abit stubborn, only go by his way...? Aiya... jus think only la... dunno la... I really dun wan to care much le... I jus dun wan to go back to my past... and recall e things... I Wish tat i wont get hurt again... 有了一次,就够了!

Ahhhh!!! 我不想去想了! 你是个什么样的人呢?我不知道啦!