Monday, August 27, 2007
,
12:00 AM
Haiz part 2
Aiyo... early in e morning 7.56am... ah khang sms me... I'm still sleep nia... zZz... and u noe wat he send me? A meaningful poem... hahaha... den after tat I go back to slp again... slp until 9.11am den wake up... my alarm ring and ring and ring... sooo... irritating.... haiz... den I go blow my hair... and when I saw my hair... is sooo... black lor... haiz... actually is purple de... den fail again... Juan lor... might night wanna to dye hair... den I let her play lor... if not ver waste leh... hahaha... only $4.30 only... den jus use lor... tis is my photos of before and after... my hair... T_T take a look...
Before
After
.jpg)
Haiz... I wan my colour hair back... =( haiz... nvm la... next month I going dye my hair at salon... lolx... only $28 only... I wan to highlight also... but dunno how much leh... Hmm....
Aiyo... today go Work so many ppl sia... but hor I work in e kitchen for awhile...den go out check whether got ppl order my food anot... lolx... so funny sia... in e kitchen... a new ang mo GM hav arrive... he's like abit siao siao one sia... today ah khang and juan were cooking e chicken den after tat... e ang mo GM and andy came in and... e ang mo GM say...
Ang mo GM: "OH! my dog!!!!"
Juan: "HUH!? dog? no... is chicken la"
Ang mo GM: "oh... is chicken..."
Juan: " =_=" "
Ang mo GM(goin out): "My dog...(crying)"
Me & Juan is like stun lor... tis GM siao siao one seh... Aiyo! I ver bei chei leh... ah khang keep disturbing me... but hor... I really ver enjoy tis life... Working so happily in e kitchen like no one cares... =D I like it alot... today my lao pa(Kenneth) was cutting e brownie and hav some left over... ah khang go take and eat and he give me some... den... he go take again... and 故意畏我吃!and he wan to paint my face with e brownie... aiyo! he so naughty lor... and I'm helping him cracking e eggs lor... and he wanna paint my face... =_= ah khang so huai dan! den hor today I keep going to e toilet sia... my stomach also abit siao siao... later gt e feeling wanna to shit den disappear again... walau... making fun of me sia... stupid stomach! den Juan also stomach also siao siao one... den we go toilet together... and I bo liao tie my hair Juan follow too... we were thinking tat "can we tie our hair like tat and work?" hahaha... stupid right! see for yourself... hahaha!

Going after work le... I injure my hand while packing e stuffs frm buffet... and it bleeds... hahaha... no pain at all... small case... =) I wanna sick lor... but it nv happen... kns seh... lolx... I'm too strong le... =X After Work le... Me and Juan went out with ah beh and ah khang... we went to far east... help ah beh find clothes for e Rock Star Party on 3 sept... I think is ver fun... I cant wait lor... den ah beh bought a black pants... he so funny sia... 1st... he measure his wrist see wat size he wearing... he take size 32 sia... den ah khang keep say him(in Cantonese) dunno say wat... I dun understand... den when ah beh wear it out and let us see... WOW! so big sia e pants... den ah beh say...
Ah Beh: "oops! I measure wrongly..."
Ah Khang: " wah! can put 2 fingers in sia... so big!"
Yizhen: " take 2 size smaller la... tis is too big le..."
hahaha... den when ah beh was changing pants... Juan wanna pinch ah khang de... den ah khang wanna to fell down... den he pai seh... hahaha... and we laugh and laugh.... u noe wat? ah beh bought e pants for $89.90 sia... so exp sia... wah... and I asked him...
Yizhen: "Ah Beh ar... u like e pants ma?"
Ah Beh: " ya... bcos is black..."
Yizhen: "u buy how much?"
Ah Beh: "$89.90"
Yizhen: "WAH! so exp ar!"
Ah Beh: "laugh~"
after tat, ah khang wanna buy a belt... he bought $30-35 I think... forget le... we went makan at level 4... u noe wat we eating? chicken rice... chicken again... OMG! many funny things happen... bcos ah khang was here with us... we laugh until beh tahan liao.... aiYo... after makan le... we went PS(plaza singapura) play arcade... I play rock fever 4... ah khang and ah beh play Time Crsis 3... after tat... ah beh go play tekken and ah khang play BBall... hahaha... ah khang so funny sia when he plays... his mouth keeping moving while shooting e ball... hahaha... ah khang play 3 rounds of BBall and ah beh play 2 times... den we went Action city... I saw one cute sotong... ver cute lor... show u...

cute rite? hahaha... after tat we decided to go home leh... and ah beh wan to smoke... den we went outside PS lor... sit down there and chit chatting... ah khang go home 1st... I and ah beh talking and watch videos he took at KL... e fairly wheel is like ver nice lor... WAH... I wan to sit also... den we went home le...