Fuck, off.
I'm really tired of all these.

My beloved boy Destin. ♥





Friday, August 24, 2007 ,
9:54 PM
Bored... o.O zZz...

Haiz... wat a boring day... feel so tired but cant slp... =_=" Hehe... Today PE, Me and MeiLing play badminton until very lazy to take e shuttlecock... so jialat... haas... actually not jialat la... hahaha... I keep on go take e shuttlecock until i wan to faint le... so lazy to take... =X After tat, HuiHua and Mylene join in... play until half my racket fly... hahaha... play until tired le... den nv play liao...

After sch, me,Zhou Hui, Jackson,Sophia and Ivan went Suntec... watching Sophia and Zhou Hui eating Pasta... haiz... den... we went arcade play game... i play so many game sia... I spend $4 only... lolx...^^ I play Rock Fever 4, DDR and dunno wat maniac(forget le) and BBall... haiyo! I really poor in shooting sia... I only get 27 for my score... =_=" mus train more le... Den we go Sky Garden... suntanning seh... hahaha!! Den we discuss abt our portfolio... die liao la... X_X dunno wat to put... stress+tired... T_T

Aiyo! my nephew Sick le... jialat la... he will cry cry cry until I beh tahan... T_T see doc le... eat med le... also like tat... fever coming back again and again... poor boy... =( sick until dun wan to eat food and drink milk... haiz... my poor mum taking care of him... my mum also sick le... dunno when Da sao coming and take my nephew home sia... haiz...

Haiz... My dumb brain keep thinking of "how parents understand their own son/daughter's bf/gf well?"
Some ppl say: "Try to bring them home more often and parents will slowly understand them?" (maybe)
Haiz... I dunno... I only noe when I try to convince my parents... It doesnt work... and become opposite... they convince me instead... o.O And... I always cry... It's so hurt tat e feelings inside my heart being tear into half... and I felt bad tat I always very stubborn when talking to them... haiz... bad am I huh!? maybe tis is how we communicate... 没有人会知道我的感受的啦!